Here’s the latest installment of my SharePoint “In Case You Missed It” series, for March 2018 updates.
- SharePoint Hub Sites are rolling out to Targeted Release organizations.
- Hub Sites can aggregate content from several associated team and communication sites.
- News Digest E-mails are also rolling out for Targeted Release.
- This allows an administrator to periodically send out a consolidated e-mail with content from a Team Site with News.
- Office 365 Groups hover card is getting a makeover in SharePoint Online.
- This will match the new card you see in OWA.
- LinkedIn Connections are coming to Microsoft Apps.
- Embed Web Part is getting a security update.
- This allows a user to restrict content from unknown sites.